Final Sequence

Prelim Task

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Note to Moderator

Dear Moderator,

Thankyou for taking your time to look around my blog and I hope you enjoy all the hard work i've put in to it. I have linked my blog to the group blog and also to James and Matt's blogs (right in blog list) to allow easy navigation. The same links are also present in the other group/individual blogs. Our class/teacher blog is also located under BLK Year 12 Foundation Portfolio and this allows navigation between all the blogs included in my year.  

My blog contains all the evidence of research, planning, production and evaluation, whether its theory evidence, continuity  applications, location research or special effect planning. I have also attached my preliminary task to the top of the blog and also its individual evaluation is located on the blog or under the prelim task label on the right side of the blog.

On the group blog you will see individual named Labels, for example all of my posts are labelled Alex and this will help you identify the posts which I am involved in on the group blog.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Thoupos (3835)

No comments:

Post a Comment